WEEK 5 — Roundtables
Nov. 17, 2020 » 11:00am - 12:00pm MST - Webinar - Public event
During this deep-dive session, we will create a forum where attendees can break off into smaller groups to have in-depth discussions on a number of topics. Attendees will be able to choose which virtual breakout group they attend.
- How can you buy renewable electricity in Ontario and what are your renewable energy options?
Sean Drygas, Bullfrog Power
- What are the accounting considerations for corporate power purchase agreements?
Kerry Clark, and James Trites, EY
- What challenges will buyers face when signing their corporate PPA?
Jeremy Barretto, Cassels
- How can do you communicate externally about your corporate PPA?
Julia-Maria Becker, RBC
- What makes Alberta a prime market for corporate PPAs?
Kris Aksomitis, Power Advisory
- How can I reduce energy costs and GHG emissions in Canada using Alberta RECs and innovative REC arbitrage?
Bruce Kolesnik, EDF Renewables
- Understanding the EcoLogo REC certification standards.
Kelly ODonnell, UL Verification Services Inc.
- How can you join BRC Canada? An overview of BRC Canada.
Vincent Morales, BRC Canada
BRC Webinar Series — Fall 2020
|WEEK 1||: Oct. 20||@ 11 A.M.||— Lessons learned||» MORE INFO||| REGISTER|
|WEEK 2||: Oct. 27||@ 11 A.M.||— Jurisdictional overview||» MORE INFO||| REGISTER|
|WEEK 3||: Nov. 3||@ 11 A.M.||— U.S. market and Canada||» MORE INFO||| REGISTER|
|WEEK 4||: Nov. 10||@ 10 A.M.||— Talking RECs and carbon offsets||» MORE INFO||| REGISTER|
|WEEK 5||: Nov. 17||@ 11 A.M.||— Roundtables||» MORE INFO||| REGISTER|
|BONUS||: Nov. 24||@ 11 A.M.||— Members-only networking||» MORE INFO||| REGISTER|